That said, I had a great time hanging out with her, catching up, and seeing her beautiful face. She rallied each day to do some kind of excursion......
- Tuesday - beer sampling event
- Wednesday - lunch/walking around in downtown McKinney (where we spotted the Easter Egg Christmas Trees) and dinner at Zanata, one of my fave Wed night spots (1/2 off wine bottles)
- Thursday - dinner at Jorg's Cafe Vienna in downtown Plano, which we spotted from across the street at Zanata the night before. It is the cleanest restaurant in Plano, 5 years running. eh
- Friday - Cafe Malaga in downtown McKinney, best patio/tapas place to be on a Friday night imo.
- Saturday - wine tasting in downtown Grapevine, one of my fave ways to spend a weekend afternoon.